Psychological Hypnosis is published 3 times a year (winter/spring, summer, and fall) and is edited by Joan Hageman, Ph.D. All members receive the bulletin.
What you as a member can expect to find in Division 30′s Bulletin, Psychological Hypnosis.
- Minutes from Executive Committee Meetings from the APA Convention
- Call for papers for next years convention
- Call for nominations
- Abstracts of award winning papers from immediate past convention
- Reports on the Division 30 Midwinter Executive Committee Meetings
- Division 30 Convention Program which is printed as a pull-out section that members can bring to the convention
- Several regular features including, but not limited to:
- From the Editor’s Desk- commentary
- Science/Practice Interface – reports of clinically relevant uses of hypnosis
- Pioneers- contributions by pioneers in the field of hypnosis
- Presidential Column- comments by the President of Division 30
- Notes and News- announcements of interest to Division 30 members.
- Special Features – one or two features appear in each volume. These articles have been initiated by the editor or by members, and have included a clinical case conference with expert commentary, and invited main papers.
Psychological Bulletin Submission Guidelines
Manuscript length is between 1000-2000 words and shorter articles or comments are between 500-750 words. Please include in your manuscript your references properly formatted in APA style. Submit your article or comments in Microsoft Word version 2003 (no docx format) double spaced. Include the author(s) affiliation and the contact information for the lead author. Please send manuscripts electronically to the editor Joan H. Hageman, PhD via email attachment at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission deadlines for Psychological Bulletin
February 15 (Winter/Spring)
May 15 (Summer)
September 25 (Fall)